Many moms and especially new moms who just delivered ask this question. Which one is better for the newborn baby and the mom who dress the child.
T-shirts are a staple in baby's wardrobe. It is simple and not complicated. It can be worn in a variety of styles and colors. There are usually no snaps or zippers so it makes it easy to put on.
1. T shirts for newborns can be worn underneath clothes during the cooler months to keep baby warm.
2. Many moms prefer the simplicity of a t-shirt at night being that it has no snaps or buttons.
On the other hand onesies have their own features and benefits that make life easier for mom.
1. Onesies will never ride up like shirts do. Every time a shirt rides up it exposes the belly. There are times you do not want this to happen especially when the baby still has their umbillical atrached to them. The possibility of the shirt pulling or tugging the umbilical can cause harm to the newborn.
2. The snap crotch at the bottom of onesie makes it easy access for a diaper change.
3. Their is a purpose for a onesie. After a major leak all you have to do is pull down the onesie instead of up for a more sanitary outfit change.
4. A onesie prevents the baby from reaching into a soiled diaper
Many moms do complain that the onesie cuts off acess to the back so they can do a diaper check to make sure there babies are clean,
Onesies are made for children past a year old. There are companies. that make them up to 24 months.
For onesies that are fashionable for your baby and educational for mom please visit www.K-I-D-Clothes.myshopify.com Also check out our social media handles. Facebook.com/kidclothes4u